Rhapsody 22'at Salt lake English Medium School
National English School is ecstatic to announce that we have emerged as *CHAMPIONS* in *"Rhapsody '22", the Salt Lake CA Fest*, as our students have achieved victory in maximum number of competitions. The list of winners is as follows:
• Nafi Aman Hussain (Rajarhat Branch) has been awarded as the *Best Quizer*.
• Tiirth Deora has secured his position as the *Best Speaker* in the *Debate Competition*.
• Anusmita Hazra has acquired the 2nd position in *Creative Writing Competition (Bengali)*.
• The band team has been declared as the winner in *Band Perfomance Competition* due to their exceptional musical skills.
• The *Junior Dance* Group has secured the 2nd position with their graceful dance performance.
• Ujjala Pramanik has received the award for being the *Best of Best Showstopper* in the fashion show, while the entire fashion team has bagged the prize for being the 1st Runner-up in the *Fashion Show Competition*.
• Aditi Sahani showed her creative skills and seized the 1st position in *Best out of Waste Competition*.
• Subham Dhali has secured the 1st position in *Mask Making Competition* with his extraordinary artistic skills.
It is indeed a matter of pride and pleasure for National English School as our students are being recognised and acknowledged for their remarkable talents. We congratulate them warmly and wish them more prosperity in the future.